- ✔️ FORMULATED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS. Longvida Optimized Curcumin was designed by neuroscientists to deliver effective levels of unglucuronidated (free) curcumin to the brain and throughout the entire body.
- ✔️ CLINICALLY PROVEN CURCUMIN. Over 30 clinical studies show that Longvida Optimized Curcumin delivers free curcumin to target tissues. With its unique ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, Longvida curcumin has been shown to support neurological function including memory, attention, fatigue, stress and mood.
- …In addition, powerful antioxidant and inflammatory action makes Longvida curcumin a popular choice among those suffering with joint and muscle soreness.
- ✔️ LONG LASTING EFFECTS & SIMPLE DOSING. Longvida is 95x more bioavailable and offers a 7.5 hour half-life compared to the 2-3 hour half-life of standard curcumin. Continuing to circulate in the body for 24 hours, Longvida curcumin is effective when consumed once daily.
- ✔️ MADE IN THE UK AND CONTAINS ZERO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS. Time Health’s Longvida formulated, premium curcumin contains zero synthetic ingredients unlike a number of our competitors.
Per Capsule: 400mg Longvida optimised curcumin.
This is a 100% vegan product.
Our capsule shell is made from HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). This is made up of the trunks of pine and spruce trees that come from the Southwestern United States. HPMC-capsules are colourless, elastic and dissolve as quickly as gelatine capsules.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP quality assurance with only the finest quality raw materials.
As a diet supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily before food or 2 capsules for intensive support, taken separately during the day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by any official health authority. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer reviews on our site are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.