✔️MAXIMUM HEALTH BENEFITS. 100% natural Mushroom Complex 6 HIGH STRENGTH is an equal mix of six different mushrooms, Chaga, Cordyceps, Shiitake, Reishi, Lions mane and Maitake giving a broad, full-spectrum, high potency, complete mushroom formula.
✔️DUAL EXTRACTED. Alcohol and hot water extraction used to draw out water-soluble and the non-water-soluble bio actives. Only the most complex part of the mushroom is used – the fruit body.
✔️3RD PARTY TESTED. Heavy metal tested in the UK. Beta glucan content tested in Ireland between 8% and 12% depending on the batch of mushrooms.
✔️100% VEGAN WITH NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR ADDITIVES. We believe in clean nutrition which is why you won’t find any nasty stuff in our products, unlike some of our competitors.
✔️HIGH QUALITY & VALUE. Manufactured in the UK to GMP quality assurance with only the finest quality raw materials. Due to our low operating costs, we are able to offer our customers great prices.
Meet the Mushrooms:
- Chaga – The famed ‘Chaga’, also known as Inonotus obliquus, has been used as a folk remedy for centuries in Russia and other North-European countries to support immune system function and also to boost overall health.
- Cordyceps – Naturally improves energy levels. Cordyceps is also commonly referred to as the ‘performance mushroom’ as it has been shown to increase oxygen, which can reduce fatigue.
- Shiitake – Lentinus edodes, more commonly referred to by its Japanese name Shiitake, has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. The Shiitake mushroom contains a number of bioactive compounds including lentinan which has been the basis of much of the research into the beneficial effects of the fungi. A recent study by Journal of the American College of Nutrition concluded that daily consumption of Shiitake resulted in improved immunity.
- Reishi – Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi has been widely used for the general promotion of health and longevity in Asian countries for centuries. Reishi, like Shiitake is revered for its immune boosting effects and is perhaps the most well-researched of all the medicinal mushrooms. Several types of bioactive substances have been isolated from Reishi including triterpenoids, polysaccharides, nucleosides, sterols, and alkaloids and others.
- Lion’s Mane – Lion’s Mane, an ancient Chinese mushroom, has recently seen an unprecedented rise in popularity, which is unsurprising when you consider the mushrooms reported benefits including increased cognition in areas such as memory and concentration. It is believed two compounds unique to the Lion’s Mane mushroom, hericenones and erinacines (contained within the fruit body and can only be extracted with alcohol) are to thank for it’s incredible cognitive properties.
- Maitake – Maitake has been used extensively in traditional Chinese medicine for its immune boosting properties.
*** This product is also available in powder ***
***Other products you may also be interested in.***
Certified Organic Mushroom Complex 6.
Mushroom Complex 4 ULTIMATE STRENGTH 50% Polysaccharides – 30% Beta 1,3/1,6 D Glucan.
Certified Organic Mushroom Complex 8, full spectrum triple mix of fruit body, mycelium and extracellular compounds secreted by mycelia. Chaga, Cordyceps, Coprinus comatus, Lions Mane, Maitake, Oyster Betox93®, Reishi, Shiitake.
Per 400mg capsule:
66mg Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) 30% Polysaccharides grown wild on Russian birch trees.
66mg Cordyceps (Caterpillar Fungus) 30% Polysaccharides grown wild on organic gluten free grain.
66mg Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) 30% Polysaccharides grown on hardwood sticks.
66mg Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) 30% Polysaccharides grown on duanwood logs.
66mg Lions mane (Hericium erinaceus) 30% Polysaccharides grown on hardwood sticks.
66mg Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 30% Polysaccharides grown on hardwood sticks.
30:1 Extract – 30% Polysaccharides
Whole Mushroom equivalent : 12000mg
This is a 100% vegan product.
Our capsule shell is made from HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). This is made up of the trunks of pine and spruce trees that come from the Southwestern United States. HPMC-capsules are colourless, elastic and dissolve as quickly as gelatine capsules.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP quality assurance with only the finest quality raw materials.
Polysaccharides are the latest testing standardization for medicinal mushrooms.
Polysaccharides are the group of active nutrients that are scientifically proven to give medicinal mushrooms their amazing medicinal properties. Examples of a few of the better known polysaccharides are beta-glucans and alpha-glucans. Many companies still sell mushroom powders in extracts eg: 10:1/5:1, this means very little as many of these extracts may not even include any polysaccharides giving very little to no benefits.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 4 capsules spread out during the day 30 minutes before food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
We have had positive feedback that taking 4 capsules daily for the first 2 weeks then reducing to 2 capsules daily.
Please note: We revise a products suggested use when new scientific data becomes available and supersedes the current suggested use. This may differ from the actual product packaging until old stocks are updated.
Where are the mushrooms sourced?
Chaga Origin: Russia.
Cordyceps Origin: Tibet.
Shiitake Origin: Mountainous regions of China.
Reishi Origin: Mountainous regeions of China.
Lions mane Origin: Mountainous regions of China.
Maitake Origin: Mountainous regions of China.
Note: We understand that some people are concerned about the quality of Chinese mushrooms however let us reassure you that we wouldn’t include substandard mushrooms in any of our products, our mushrooms are grown far from pollution and are all heavy metal tested to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Is it safe for dogs?
Yes, our Mushroom Complex 6 is safe for dogs however we recommend using the powdered product instead of capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by any official health authority. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer reviews on our site are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.