Each ingredient in our Adaptogen Complex 6 has been carefully chosen for their adaptogenic abilities to help the body cope with life’s daily challenges and adapt to physiological and psychological stress.
What are adaptogenic herbs?
Adaptogens help you adapt to chronic or long standing stress both mental and physical by improving the heart function, immune action and your mental capacity or prowess in handling repeated depressing situations. Our ancestors have used these herbs both knowingly and not knowingly as they keep you rejuvenated throughout the day without letting the stress get to you.
All the herbs in this product have scientifically proven their ability to boost health with regular intake.
Each capsule contains a specially formulated blend of six acclaimed herbs namely,
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): significantly improve anxiety, depression, and insomnia and increase overall productivity.
- Waterhyssop (Bacopa monnieri): Works on your nervous system. Improves your memory, judgment, and reasoning keeping you relaxed but alert the same time.
- Cordyceps sinensis : Significant immune booster and contains chemical constituents like ergosterol, alpha aminoisobutyric acid and a number of peptides that are responsible for its unique stress-busting abilities.
- Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum): Controls blood sugar, blood pressure and stress hormone levels like adrenaline and glucagon, maintaining the body equilibrium
- Rhodiola rosea: Handles symptoms from chronic stress like imperfect work performance, sleep difficulties, poor appetite, irritability, headaches, and fatigue.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus): A completely different entity from American and Asian ginseng. It improves memory, imposes feelings of well-being and proven to lift mild to moderate depression.
All contents are biologically active and extracted using sophisticated extraction techniques preserving the natural goodness the plant kingdom has to offer.
Suggested Use: As a diet supplement for adults, take 1 to 4 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.